The "Support Resources" section refers to information accessible to you without
requiring assistance from SupportLine personnel. All of these are items you can
access on your own, and download and use as needed.
- This page contains the available versions of the ACUCOBOL-GT Web Runtime and Web
AccuRev ELearning Videos
- A suite of role-based, task-specific video for new users, administrators, enterprise
architects, or anyone who is responsible for implementing, using and maintaining
Requirements - This page contains minimum hardware guidelines for
use when determining the appropriate AccuRev server for your environment.
AccuRev Support Matrix
- Supported Operating Systems (OS) and Operating System (OS) versions for AccuRev
CORBA Platform Information
- links to supported platforms for CORBA products Artix, Orbacus, Orbix, Orbix Mainframe
CORBA Support Dates - links to supported
CORBA platforms and associated support schedules.
Enterprise and COBOL initial incident reporting - Guidelines for
customers - This one page document identifies the type of information
to include when raising a new incident. Following it will improve the support team’s
ability to quickly assess and progress your incident.
Field Developed Solution (FDS) Support Guide- Professional
Services Field Developed Solution Support Guide
Developed Solution (FDS) Catalog- Professional Services Field Developed
Product Availability and Support Schedule
- List the current support status of Micro Focus products by version and platform.
- A list of Micro Focus products and their associated withdrawal schedules.
Request Latest Version -
Submit a request for a product upgrade.
Troubleshooting Enablement Pack and Support Videos -
This page contains links to the troubleshooting document plus other supporting self-help documentation and utilities, including various videos explaining different topics or showing how to solve problems.
Unix/Linux Product Matrix
- A reference of the current release levels for all products on Unix/Linux.
Value Assurance - Augmenting your Solution Teams with our Subject